Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The following websites belong to Flashcards Company:
What are cookies?
Cookies are small, simple text files that store your computer or mobile device when you use our webshop.
What are the other techniques?
Cookies and other techniques are used at virtually all existing web stores.
By using cookies and other techniques, we ensure for example that:
- Surfing the Flashcardsandstationary.com web shop will be more fun and easy for you;
- We can offer you special functionalities such as the wishlist or your shopping cart;
- When you visit our web store you do not always receive or need to enter the same information;
- We can measure how our web store is used and where we can still improve it;
- We can show your ads and recommendations based on your interests;
- We can recognize which device you use when you visit us;
- We can (let) register how often an advertisement is shown in order to better target the advertisements to your needs and interests and to prevent you from seeing the same advertisement each time.
Cookies from third parties
Which cookies do we use?
Functional cookies or necessary cookies
Functional cookies ensure that our web shop functions correctly. Consider, for example, functionalities such as shopping cart and checkout.
With analytical cookies we collect statistics about the use of our web store by the users with the help of third parties. By measuring website usage, we can continue to improve our webshop for the benefit of our users.
Cookies for the Trusted Shops quality mark
Integration of the Trusted Shops Trustbadge.
In order to be able to show our Trusted Shops quality mark, the possibly collected reviews and the product range of Trusted Shops after an order, the Trusted Shops Trustbadge is integrated on this website.
After weighing our various interests, this protects the legitimate prevailing interests for optimal marketing of our offer. The Trustbadge and the advertised services are a product of TRUSTED SHOPS GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne, Germany. When a Trustbadge is requested, the webserver automatically saves a so-called server logfile in which your request with, for example, your IP address, the date and time of the request, the amount of data sent and the name of your internet provider (access data) is documented. These access data will not be processed and automatically overwritten at the latest 7 days after your last visit to the page. Other personal data will only be passed on to Trusted Shops when you choose to use the Trusted Shops products after placing an order or are already registered for their use. In that case the contract between you and Trusted Shops applies.
We place advertising cookies on our web store. We use the information from these advertising cookies so that we can make you the most relevant offers based on your online surf, search and purchase behavior. We also keep track of the ads you have seen with these advertising cookies.
Social media cookies from third parties
Social media cookies are cookies that make functionalities of social media websites possible. Think of a YouTube video with a product, our location on Google Maps or a ‘like’ button for Facebook.
Web store recommendations, preferences and interest cookies
In addition, we combine your online surfing, searching and buying behavior to show you relevant offers and recommendations through advertisements via Facebook, Google and Instagram, tailored to your preferences.
Functional or necessary cookies
Functional or necessary cookies help the webshop of Flashcardsandstationary.com to function properly. Think about:
- The products you add to your wish list are remembered and stored;
- Giving a notification with an unfinished order, so that you do not lose your products in the shopping cart;
- Your browser settings are stored so that you can view our web store optimally on your screen;
- The ability to save your login details so that you do not have to enter them every time;
- It is possible to respond to messages in our web store.
We use analytical cookies with third parties (Google Analytics) to investigate the retail use. These statistics provide us with insight into how often we are visited, and where we can improve our web store. In this way we ensure that the experience with our webshop is constantly optimized. Among other things, the following data is stored:
- The IP address, which is made anonymous;
- Technical features such as the browser you use (such as Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox) and the resolution of your computer screen and which device you use;
- From which page you came to the web store;
- When and for how long you visit or use the web store;
- Whether you use the functionalities of the web store. For example, making a wish list, placing an order or viewing previous purchases.
- Which pages you visit in our web store.
- We use these cookies for example for:
- Tracking the number of visitors to our web store;
- Measuring the duration per visit;
- Determining the order in which a visitor visits the various pages of our web store.
Social media cookies from third parties
How do social media work with third-party cookies?
Social media cookies are placed by the social media websites themselves. When you click on a social media button in our web shop, a social media cookie is placed. The social media party can recognize your IP address when you want to share a page from our web store. For the cookies that the social media parties place and the data they collect with them, we refer to the statements that these parties provide on their own websites. We encourage you to consult the privacy and cookie statements below regularly:
- We can keep track of which ads you have already seen;
- We can keep track of how many times you have seen an ad;
- We can prevent you from seeing the same thing all the time;
- We can keep track of whether you click on the ads;
- We can keep track of whether you place orders after you have seen or clicked on an advertisement;
- We can combine your online surf, search and purchase behavior regardless of which device you use;
By combining these attributes, we:
- determine your advertising interest and can tailor the advertisements that we show to you in our web shop and on third party websites;
- Ad networks act as intermediaries for webshops and advertisers.
The advertising cookies of these parties enable:
- We can show you advertisements;
- Our advertising partners can combine your preferences with Flashcardsbestellen.nl with information they collect when visiting other websites.
For the cookies that these parties place for advertising purposes, we refer you to the statements on the websites of these parties. Because the statements can change regularly, we advise you to consult these privacy and cookie statements on a regular basis.
The following parties place cookies on our webshop:
How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. Click on one of the icons below to go directly to the manual of your browser or, if necessary, consult the help function of your browser.
If you want to turn off cookies from specific parties, you can do so via www.youronlinechoices.com.
Delete cookies in Microsoft Edge:
Click on the Menu icon (icon with 3 lines) at the top right. Click on the icon of the clock, this is the tab ‘History’. Click on “Delete all history”. Now you can indicate exactly what you want to delete. Check at least ‘Cookies and stored website data’ and click on ‘Delete’. At the bottom you can indicate whether you always want to delete this data when you close Microsoft Edge.
Delete cookies in Chrome:
Click on the icon with 3 lines at the top right. Click on ‘Settings’> ‘History’> ‘Delete browsing data’. Make sure in any case that ‘Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data’ is checked. You can also indicate how old the Cookies should be. Select ‘Everything’ here.
Delete cookies in Firefox:
Click on the icon with 3 lines at the top right. Go to ‘Options’> ‘Privacy’. Click “Clear your recent history.” Under ‘Details’ you can indicate exactly what you want to delete. In any case, tick ‘Cookies’. You can also indicate how old the Cookies should be. Select ‘All’ here.
Delete cookies in Safari:
Click on ‘Safari’> ‘Preferences’ at the top left of the menu bar. Select the ‘Privacy’ tab at the top of the window. Then click on ‘Delete all Website data’.
Delete cookies in Internet Explorer:
Click on the icon of a gear at the top right. Go to the ‘Security’ menu> ‘Delete browsing history’. Now you can indicate exactly what you want to delete. In any case, tick ‘Cookies and website data’. Click on ‘Delete’ at the bottom of the window.